Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Policies

Hi

I am new at my Nursery and i have the Summer holidays to write the updated policies

Drug Policy

Gifted and Talented

Parental PArtnership/ Involvement#

Community Links

Does anyone have one that i could take a look at, or do you know where i might find help with this.

Many Thanks in advance

Thanks

:):oxD:(

Hi Blossom, New in your Nursery and they've already got you working in the holidays? Hope your paid for your time :oxD ( aren't we all-not)

Drug Policy - is this administering medication to children or Staff drug use or parents under the influence of drugs? I have a passage in my disciplinary procedure about the consequences to staff if found to be under the influence of alcohol and/ or drugs. My Child Protection policy addresses parents as drug users.

Gifted and talented, I haven't got a policy as such, but my curriculum policy addresses our commitment to ensuring each childs indivisual developmental needs are met.

We have a parent as partners policy ( it's on my other computor - in publisher format) try a search, I'm sure you will find one or maybe someone else can direct you to the policy section of the forum.

I don't have a community links policy, yet I still got a "GOOD" at my recent Ofsted inspection for the outcome making a contribution, which included our community links with local shops, school , library etc.

I'd just like to add that you should really only do a draft format and then include ALL staff in formulating the policies.

Good luck with your new job.

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)