Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

A Frames!

Pleaseeeeeeee .....

is there anybody who knows where we can get A frames - i

have been looking evreywhere obviously not in the right places!

Any help would be really appreciated! :D

Okay, daft question but what are A frames????

Dawn

Pleaseeeeeeee .....

is there anybody who knows where we can get A frames - i

have been looking evreywhere obviously not in the right places!

Any help would be really appreciated! :D

Thanks for asking Dawn, because I'm not sure either, are they something to do with art, as in easels ? ( is that the correct spelling??)

Peggy

They are climbing frames which are A shaped when viewed from the side. They have rungs up and down each side so that you can put a bench on the rung of one frame and stretch it across to a rung of the second frame to make a bridge. No idea where you get them from, we pinched ours from the school gym! xD (Actually we got permission :o )

I have been looking to replacing our climbing frame with an A frame/2- basically its a piece of physical play kit shaped like an A/trinagly sort of thing - you can link two together with a ramp, rope bridge, you can climb up the rungs, sometimes they have foot holds on one side. You can cover them with a parachute to make a tent. I have seen them somewhere I will see if I have any of my catalogues here at home

Nikki

im also looking for a frmaes they are an excellent resource for the children to swing and climb on, den building and much more. i have been looking through pe catologes some in their but quite expensive, i am trying to comvince my pe manager to buy them.

Hi, We got our A frame from the HOPE catalogue or GALT catalogue can't quite remember which one but both are on line !!

Hi sorry should have explained much better

will have a look through the hope and galt again - but the previous manager said shes been through these and couldnt find them :o

will keep looking - have you got a reference number at all lesley?

thanks for you help xx

Hello I purchased our A-frame from NES arnold 15 years ago and is still in good condition. I have a slide that attatches to it but mostly use it for climbing only. I also bought a plank to join it to our climbing frame. The A-frame folds easily takes up little storage space and is easy to carry.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Honey

i know this answer may be a bit late but we got our A frame from a company called "Communtity Playthings"www.communityplaythings.com they are a Amercan company but they do have a distributor in the uk. hope this helps

Brian Clegg is a supplier suggested by Helen Bilton.

Company is based in Rochdale, Lancashire

They also sell really cheap art materials

x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)