Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Aargh!

Sorry - just needed to get that off my chest. I'm here busily typing reports that have got to be in by FRIDAY! Usually I start mine early but what with Ofsted and everything I have left it late and am now paying the cost. If anyone out there could spin the Earth on its axis and turn back time I would be eternally grateful.

Now that I have successfully managed to waste some time I shall now return to my reports. In case you can hear a strange noise it's me sobbing and banging my head on the desk.

:o

I'll accompany your head banging with sobbing and wailing and nail biting!!!!

I wish I could just get on with them but I find them soooooooo hard to write even with software and statement banks. (I'd be grateful for the earth spinning thing too!)

Sue

Don't get caught by the good old 'copy and paste' trick like I did!

I handed out all the reports and got a feedback slip from Charlotte's mum saying: "It is nice to know that Joseph is able to move in and out of spaces in a number of ways, showing awareness of those around him".

Ooops!!!

Glad it's not only me!

Shelley - your post has really made me laugh. Mind you it also made me choke as I was half-way through a sob at the time - not to be recommended!

Guest tinkerbell

Moose

how did your ofsted go ?

have I missed your feedback?

Tinkerbellx

I took my Reception reports in to the head for her comment and had to change one as she felt i had been too positive.The child in question is SEN and this term has been biting,kicking ,spitting and scratching staff.

Tinkerbellx :o

Thanks for asking! The Ofsted went great and I am really chuffed. It'll be a different story if I don't get these wretched reports finished though!

I feel guilty now, I've delegated all the report writing to my staff, thus I have more time to spend on here. :o

Peggy

p.s. I do type them all up though and send them out ( trying not to feel too guilty now)

Not at the aargh position yet - but no doubt will be - am starting on mine tonight - which is probably two weeks earlier than I normally do. Rest assured you will not be the only one screaming and shouting. Its always amazing when I am struggling to get my head around something or know that I have loads to do that I dip in here - not that I think its wasted time but distracts me from what I shoud be doing in a good sort of way and once in I am hooked.

Nikki