Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Website!

Hi,

I have just opened my own website - I am so excited!

I'm selling lots of the resources that I have created over the last few years, mostly aimed at Reception with a few Nursery/Key Stage One bits thrown in.

As a thank you for all the great advice I have received here, I would like to offer all FSF members a free resource via e-mail. Just have a look at the site and then send me a Personal Message (through FSF) stating your e-mail address and which resource you would like (anything you like except a CD!) Offer open for two weeks.

Click here to have a look: Primary Plan

Would also appreciate any comments/advice about how to improve the site.

Thanks!

Sunflower

Some lovely things on there a email already sent

Many thanks Rosemarie

'Better to build children than to repair men' :o

Thanks Sunflower, your website looks good with lots of really useful resources. I have pm'ed you. Thanks again.

Hi sunflower, I want to order some resources but i don't know how to pm you. please can you send instructions as to how I can go about this.

Thanks

Flower

Hi,

I have just opened my own website - I am so excited!

I'm selling lots of the resources that I have created over the last few years, mostly aimed at Reception with a few Nursery/Key Stage One bits thrown in.

As a thank you for all the great advice I have received here, I would like to offer all FSF members a free resource via e-mail.  Just have a look at the site and then send me a Personal Message (through FSF) stating your e-mail address and which resource you would like (anything you like except a CD!)  Offer open for two weeks.

Click here to have a look: Primary Plan

Would also appreciate any comments/advice about how to improve the site.

Thanks!

58434[/snapback]

WOW Sunflower,

Fantastic site, very reasonable prices and great to see 'active learning' resources.

I've sent a PM and your very generous offer will certainly help me in my preparation for Ofsted due very soon.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

You've made my day, here I am slogging away on my computor when everyone else is up the pub garden, in the glorious sunshine, watching the footie, maybe now I will have time to join them for a quick white wine spritzer :oxD

Peggy

Guest tinkerbell

Great website Sunflower you have made some excellent resources

Tinkerbellx

Edited by tinkerbell

Thanks Sunflower - a really kind gesture - my PM is on it's way and your site is now bookmarked under my ever-growing 'resources' file. :)

Hi sunflower, i would realy like the KS1 high frequency cards. Thanks the sight looks great. I tried ordering but it kept saying my password failed. my e mail is amandanahouli@ hotmail.com

What a lovely website and some wonderful resources there.

Pm on its way to you, thankyou for the kind offer

Dawn

Hi,

Thank you for all for your messages of support - I hope you will find the resources useful. They are mostly things that I have used in my classroom, so are tried and tested.

A special thank you to everyone who has ordered from the website.

It's great to get some feedback as I seem to have been working on the files and site for ages now.

If anyone has any suggestions for resources they would like to see added in the future that would be great.

Thanks again,

Helen

P.S. Keep the personal messages coming for a free resource!

HELP I CANT GET ON I FEEL LIKE THE ONLY ONE WHO HASNT HAD A LOOK. WILL TRY LATER BECAUSE CONNECTION PLAYING UP.

Guest cathy m

:)

Thanks for your very kind offer well done for getting your website up and running. Just about to pm you

Cathy

:o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)