Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Equipment Search - Help Please

Hello Everyone

Staff at my Nursery have got some money to spend and are looking for things like wooden block steps and large wooden cubes for climbing/role play etc. The last lot we had were very old and had to be condemned!

We have drawn a blank with any catalogues we have in school so, really, it's over to you!

Thanks

I don't know if You mean the type of wooden blocks that Community playthings (www.communityplaythings.com) I have a half set which cost about £450, very expensive but very worthwhile resource. We also ordered them direct as they were more expensive in other catalogues.

Regards Lynda

I don't know if You mean the type of wooden blocks that Community playthings (www.communityplaythings.com)

Hi Linda

No we really want some large steps that children can access our "bridge" with. So about three childsize steps up. Thanks for replying though. We have the Community Playthings and I agree about them being worth every penny!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)