Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fathers Day

Any new ideas for children to make something for `a significant male` in their lives to fit in with Fathers Day - not the card with a tie on the front!! Thank you

I think a football would be a great idea - not so sure about the England flag but only because I could imagine my (Scottish) husband's face if our daughter gave him a card with an England flag on! lol

My other half is thankfully not into football so fortunately, there will be no world cup on in our house!! Why not though make the obligatory cards in the shape of trophies? Maybe ask Mum's to bring in photos of dad or get the children to draw/paint pictures of their dads to stick on their trophies and then decorate them?

That way you won't offend anyone with flags or those who dread the thought of the world cup! :o

Guest MaryEMac

This year we have asked the children to draw a picture of their dad or special person which they will then stick onto a card. On the inside, the children will stick decorated crowns which will pop up when card is opened. It will read ' be king for a day' and children will sign it. ( We never even thought of a football theme!!)

Mary :o

I think a football would be a great idea - not so sure about the England flag but only because I could imagine my (Scottish) husband's face if our daughter gave him a card with an England flag on! lol

58145[/snapback]

Susie I have sent you a personal message hope you get it.

We actually send out an invitation to the significant man in their lives, inviting them into pre-school. depends on our batch of dads to how much response we get, but at least they can't say we don't ask.!! (the firemen we always make a big fuss of!!!!) xD:(:o

Sorry Gwen but I haven't received it  :o

58231[/snapback]

I was just interested where you worked when you mentioned 9 weeks hol. Are you in Burnley. Nelson etc. I work in Accrington and know your holidays are coming in line with us.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)