Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Bttm Planning

Could anyone help me with planning for the BTTM.

From September we will be accepting children from 2 years old.

In the past I haven't needed to plan for the under 3's as the Nursery has only been open for a year.

I am on a waiting list for The BTTM course with the rest of the staff.

Could anyone share any planning with me I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance :)

Have you recieved your birth to three pack yet with all the aspects. I use my 3 yr old planning simplified then cross reference it to the different aspects. Hope this makes sense!!!!

Could anyone help me with planning for the BTTM.

From September we will be accepting children from 2 years old.

In the past I haven't needed to plan for the under 3's as the Nursery has only been open for a year.

I am on a waiting list for The BTTM course with the rest of the staff.

Could anyone share any planning with me I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance  :)

57740[/snapback]

57782[/snapback]

The Pre-school learning Alliance produces a very good pack called making Their Day. It is £13.95 for non members and you can get it from-

tel- 020 7833 0991

Rosalind

Thank you for your posts.

I have ordered my BTTM pack should receive thru next week.

Do you have your BTTM planning on the same sheet as the Foundation Stage planning?.

Thank you for your posts.

I have ordered my BTTM pack should receive thru next week.

Do you have your BTTM planning on the same sheet as the Foundation Stage planning?.

57810[/snapback]

Hi K.A.P.

I did until recently, using FSC & BTTM area / componants but my EYAT said they should be seperate. xD

My younger children spend most of the day with the older ones, I offer differentiated resources, and environment so I am miffed I have to seperate the planning. :(

Still it will all change soon with the new EYFS and we will have to redesign all our planning formats again, in fact no doubt I will go back to what I am doing now both FSC & BTTM children planned for together. :o

Peggy

Hi

I have mine on different sheets. I now have a 2 year old planning folder and a 3-5 yr old planning folder.

I have the same activities out but make it easier for the 2 yr olds. Then cross reference this to the components.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)