Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E3.2 Pc3

Not sure what they are driving at here on this particular PC

Up-to-date information about the location of procedures and safety equipment is clearly communicated to all relevant personnel?

I take it you have to relate this to your own placement? I am a T/A at a Primary school, and I am NOT first aid trained (this has been a handicap for me as I have had to write as a third party witness to most of C2 and E3 when it comes to first aid practice)

Or would this be communicated in staff meetings (which I am NOT allowed to attend!)

Oh boy.....

Any help assistance/advice or internet resource would be very helpful!

Many thanks in anticipation! :D

This is more to do with emergency procedures (such as fire drills) and the location of equipment such as fire extinguishers etc. How do the school ensure that staff has information about this? What about visitors who come in - are they shown where the fire exits are and told what sort of alarm will sound in the event of an emergency. Some places have this sort of information included in an induction pack for new members of staff.

Hi Ruffian.

I notice that you have said that you are not first aid trained at the moment? One of the criteria for completing my NVQ was that I had to attend 12 hours of paediatric first aid. I couldn't qualify without it. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)