Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

To Infinity And Beyond

:o has anyone ever planned in a superhero topic?

our children are absolutely mad about superheroes this year (girls and boys) so we've planned in a topic for after half term... just wondered if anyone had done it before and has any ideas.

we're going to do a lot of comic book work, and comparing the comics to the films... I also want to look at how the sound effects in films create mood and try overlaying different soundtracks to action sequences to see what the children think!

Hi Paul.

Nursery Education covered Superhero planning in April 2006. You can find downloadable sheets etc here. Have fun!!

Hi Paul.

Nursery Education covered Superhero planning in April 2006. You can find downloadable sheets etc here. Have fun!!

57527[/snapback]

cheers for the speedy replies... I'll let you know how it goes... I know I've already been roped into dressing up as Batman at the end of the first week... and a Fairy :o at the end of the second! eeeek

Photos will not be attached xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)