Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Train Carriage Pictures

HI

I am doing a train as our signing in board, i have found an engine picture, but now i want a carriage picture. Hopefully one that i can paste into word and add teh children's names to.

Does anyone know where i may find one on the internet?

Thanks

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

There are some train pictures here which you might be able to use. There aren't specifically any carriages, but you may be able to adapt one of the pictures for what you need?

Good Luck! :D

Hi Dawn,

There are some train pictures here which you might be able to use. There aren't specifically any carriages, but you may be able to adapt one of the pictures for what you need?

Good Luck! :D

57199[/snapback]

Thanks Clare

I found a carriage picture and used it, we now have the train up and the children love it, its multifunctional serves as as sign in board for our 15 children, and also as a number board up to 15... very effective even if i do say so myself :o

Dawn

Well done. Where did you find the picture?

57265[/snapback]

~ just messed around on word for a while and produced something that looked remotly like a carriage shape (rectangular with wheels LOL), and then pasted across pictures ie teddy bear, jack in the box and soldier to brighten them up before adding the children's names.

The kids love them, and its proven a great discussion point for journey's, counting, name recognition, and much more....

Dawn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)