Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Computer Help Needed!

Hi everyone,

I don't usually ask for help BUT...

Something has gone wrong with my computer (probably means I have done something!) and I can no longer delete hilighted blocks of text using the backspace key, only with the forward delete key. Can anyone suggest why? I can still delete individual characters with the backspace key, though.

I know it doesn't sound a terribly serious problem but it is extremely irritating!

All help gratefully received :D

Thanks

Fox

This is just a guess, see if you have "put on" your scroll lock or num lock buttons, I know when my computer does things like that hubby comes along and presses buttons found on the right side of the keyboard.

Peggy

Thanks Linda and Peggy for the suggestions, but neither have proved to be the solution :o But strangely enough I CAN do the deletion of blocks of text in the forum message writing box! Weird, or what?

is it on your word documents or on all your programs? I have done the same once but can't remember what i did to undo it I'll have aplay around and let you know.

Steph

is it on your word documents or on all your programs? I have done the same once but can't remember what i did to undo it I'll have aplay around and let you know.

Steph

57184[/snapback]

Thanks Steph I would really appreciate that. Yes, it is just in Word!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)