Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Books On Fs Units

debbie2

Hi all

does anyone know of any good books on setting up FS units? We are starting in September and are considering how we would like to do it. I've been reading the discussions on here and have printed off some examples, so we have a start, but I just wondered if there was anything published anywhere?

thanks

Debbie :)

thanks debbington,

yes I've read Anne's articles, they are very good, and I know she runs a termly course in London. I just wondered if there was anything else I could look at

Debbie :)

It was a longshot :o How about teachernet showing the Welsh foundation phase 3-7 which demonstrates great ethos which could be incooperated in a foundation stage unit especially if you just happen to have a little bit of spare woodland [grin]

I am very envious it is something I would love to be involved in. Anyway good luck in your search for more info :D

click here!

Hi debbington

thanks for that link I've just watched both programmes and they have given me lots of ideas. We are lucky enough to have a pond and small area with trees and bushes around it which is very underused at the moment, mainly due to problems of upkeep. I think we could do a lot with it and hopefully encourage the rest of the school too. Doesn't it make a huge difference to the provision with such high ratios of adults to children. We come up against this all the time, just not enough pairs of hands to do everything!

I Doesn't it make a huge difference to the provision with such high ratios of adults to children.  We come up against this all the time, just not enough pairs of hands to do everything!

57148[/snapback]

Oh I agree I moan about this just about every day. We are always run off our feet and just never have the time to do what we want to do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)