Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Moderation -

We have just been told that we are going to be moderated sometime in June. These are the things we have been told, they are going to look at PSE, Communication and Language, Physical. They will also be looking at interaction between adults and children, the learning environment, how the adults are used as well looking at evidence. Sounds very daunting and i feel very stressed about the whole thing. :o

Hi Sak

I went to a moderation meeting a few weeks ago and was chatting to one of our local moderators. She reminded everyone that you don't need evidence for all the points, you need to know the children well and beable to talk about them and their achievements. The profile is about your professional judgement, which I am sure is excellent!

Try not to worry

Debbie :)

Hi Sak welcome to the forum

I know its difficult but try not to get stressed moderations are rarely as bad as they sound.

56956[/snapback]

thanks for the reassurance.

Hi Sak

I went to a moderation meeting a few weeks ago and was chatting to one of our local moderators.  She reminded everyone that you don't need evidence for all the points, you need to know the children well and beable to talk about them and their achievements.  The profile is about your professional judgement, which I am sure is excellent!

Try not to worry

Debbie :)

56963[/snapback]

Thanks for that, i do keep trying to remind myself of that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)