Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Had Appraisal Today!

HI

I had my appraisal today, i have been at work about 9 weeks now, and its absoloutly fabulous.

My appraisal was great, the manager spoke highly of my achievments, qualifications and ideas... stating that she felt i was like 'a breath of fresh air' within the nursery, she said i had moved the pre-school further in the 9 weeks i have been then than it has moved in the last year and a half with the old senior who worked in there. :o (made me feel very proud of myself)

She said the children are a lot calmer, and seem a whole lot more cooperative towards others. She said there eager to come to nursery and play/learn.

The manager says that i have managemnet qualities and if i want in a few years she would certanly advise me to apply for deputy management/ management positions within the company, once i know for sure if the company is one i would wish to work in for the long term.... certanly food for thought.

As far as im aware none of the other staff have problems with me either (but i was the first to have the appraisal) so maybe 'issues' may come up in others (with regards to me) but i actually think i get on well with most people. and to my knowlegde i have done nothing 'wrong', nor annoyed anyone.. so hopefully no one will have complaints :)

so im really happy i got such great feedback. i love my job and i told my manager its so nice and refreshing to actually want to come to work, rather than feeling i have to go to work.

so that's my great news for the day xD

Dawn

Congratulations & 'good for you'. You don't always feel appreciated in early years settings, so it really nice when you do feel that way isn't it?

Congratulations & 'good for you'. You don't always feel appreciated in early years settings, so it really nice when you do feel that way isn't it?

56653[/snapback]

~ its lovely to receive nice feedback in early years settings, and certanly boosts our confidence.... although yes, feedback is normally rare, unless of course its a moan :o

~ its lovely to receive nice feedback in early years settings, and certanly boosts our confidence.... although yes, feedback is normally rare, unless of course its a moan :o

56664[/snapback]

Hi

You sound lovely, it's nice to feel appreciated

I have been interviewing for the last two weeks and there isn't many suitable staff out there, sure you wouldn't like a job!!!!!!!!!!

:D Thank you all for your congratulations! :D

you truely are a lovely bunch here :o ... I read somewhere how addictive this site can be LOL, and its so true :D . I have only been here a little over a week, and already im 'settiling in nicely' (that's what it says under my name :) ) and yes i am settiling in well......

Thanks for the support, advice and ideas.

Simcity

Hi

You sound lovely, it's nice to feel appreciated

I have been interviewing for the last two weeks and there isn't many suitable staff out there, sure you wouldn't like a job!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you will find the perfect person for the job :) I wish you every luck in the rectruitment process.

Take care all,

Dawn

Great news Dawn,

Thats what appraisals should be for "Praise", I'm glad you got what you deserved, you've certainly shown a lot of commitment to your job judging from all your passionate posts on here. Well done. :o

Peggy