Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Roleplay Ideas

ral77

A while ago someone posted up a web link with roleplay ideas liked to lots of different roleplay areas, cave, cafe etc. Does anyone know where I can find these? (I did have them saved but have since got a new computer and lost all my favourites!)

If not, I would really appreciate any ideas on what to include in a bears cave roleplay. We are reading 'We're going on a bear hunt' next week and Im going to cover a pop-up tent in black bin bags and branches from trees etc. Aside from bears and torches, what else should I include?

maps, rucksacks, binoculars, cameras, clipboards and pens, wellies, compass, picnic set, blankets or sleeping bags, roll mats, make-shift 'camp fire' we had a play barbecue from the EL centre in ours. Bears of all shapes and sizes, books about bears non fiction and ficiton, sunglasses, bits of log, tuff spot with minibeasts...

is this the sort of thing?

cd/tape of the story to listen to, there is great music on their too for them to act out with

camera to take photos of hunt...

the book

bear masks - fur fabric

Take the cave outdoors... or make another outside so play continues there.

ral77 mentioned torches in the original post ASPK :D

56583[/snapback]

Oops! Well spotted :o In that case I have no ideas xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)