Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Please Help!

QUICK I KNOW THIS IS SHRT NTICE BUT HAVE ANY OF YOU FAB PEOPLE GOT A PHOTO OF THE CATERPILLARS WHEN THEY ARE VERY SMALL- NEED ONE FOR A CLASS ASSEMBLY TO GO ON A POWERPJNT PRES AND SEEM TO HAVE NOT SAVED THE PHOTOS I TOOK- I WOULD OWE YOU BIG TIME IF YOU HD!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD! I WAS WRITING SO FAST SO MANY TYPOS WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS I NEED A PHOTO OF THE CATERPILLARS WHEN THEY FIRST ARRIVE FROM INSECTLORE AN ANYONE POST ONE TONIGHT SO I CAN SAVE IT!

Will try, but a cub-station surge blew all our power today and they said it may not be back on until late tomorrow. But will try I promise!

Guest tinkerbell

Green

Go on Google Images and type in caterpillar

there are heaps of photographs.

Tinkerbellx

Sorry to hijack your thread but I have lost my caterpillar instructions from Insectlore and they are just starting to go into their cocoon. Can anyone help me to remember what I need to do?

Sorry to hijack your thread but I have lost my caterpillar instructions from Insectlore and they are just starting to go into their cocoon.  Can anyone help me to remember what I need to do?

56134[/snapback]

Matilda...if there the same as we have (can't remember who supplied them) once they have fully cocooned they should be hanging from the top of the pot. Take the lid off when ALL of them have reached this stage. Then carefully peel off the circular piece of filter paper that they're attached to (minding not to knock any of them off!!) and attach it to the inside wall of the butterfly garden box (or net) that comes with the pack (or at least one does with ours) about 5 inches from the floor. We usually use a few small pieces of sellotape to do this.

Hope that helps... :D

That is exactly what we do with ours I attach mine with a safety pin. Thanks for your help I used the google search and found the perfect pic so I was saved. The assembly was fantastic- my stars shone as usual.

Thanks Howard that was exactly what I needed to know. :D

Glad the assembly went so well!

Matilda-x-

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)