Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq 4

Hi all

I have been thinking about doing an NVQ 4 (Care Learning and Play someone told me) but i am worried about the work involved.

I did complete the first year of the Foundation Degree for TA's, it seemed a lot of hard work at the time but i enjoyed it, sometimes!. I gave up my job and course to open my own pre-school, which will have been open a year this September, time just flies.. xD

I feel an NVQ 4 would be good to do and also keep my options open for the future, but wonder about the time, work etc as well as running a pre-school, any information would be grate.

I know you will all be honest and help me make up my mind. :o

Jo

Congratulations on your 1st year in business :D , I celebrate 5 yrs September, and yes time really does fly. We must be having fun. :o

My advice regarding any future training is to wait to see what happens about the EYPS ( Early years practitioner status). Pilot training was done last year and I think the results of this will inform future training to enable people to gain EYPS. It is all soon to be finalised ( JUne 2006 I think) so not long to wait.

Try the link below, where this has previously been discussed.

link on page 2 to even more info

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)