Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Year Group!

Just come from staff meeting - am moving to year four in September!!!! Help!!! dont know where to begin!!! Scared and excited at the same time!!!

Sara

No real experience there, Sarah, except that the few days I have worked on supply werent a bad experience--they are after all children!

If you have been in the school long enough you will presumably have taught them before?

I guess the same things apply whatever the age group, set your boundaries, establish your rules and routines and stick to them!

Glad to hear you are excited by the move, in that situation it can only be a success and will be a challenge for you as well. Good luck.

What a jump from Foundation Stage!! Good Luck...QCA website might provide you with units and stuff if you follow QCA

Ohh what a jump, but all the best to you. I currently teach Y3/4 but my kids are working at P2-P8 so obviously I'm not going to be a great help to you in terms of help with planning!

I have just been told that I am moving to year 2, :o so know how you feel. It is in the hope that I make the class more infant/play based! My heart will still be with foundation stage though!!!!!

Andrea

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)