Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Interatcive Whiteboard

Hi

Know there have been discussions about this before but they seem to have been a while ago. I have just been told I am getting an interactive whiteboard in my reception classroom and to think about software I might like for it. We don't get asked for opinions on purchases much so I want to make the most of it! Except for 2Simple any other recommendations?

The children at our nursery love the Leaps and Bounds. Particularly the third one with the sausage machine.

We have attached the microscope to it this week just to make the magnification even bigger.

We are having a twilight inset in May all about developing our own software for the smart board. So I might be able to tell you more then. (If yours is a smart board).

Sue

Hi margaretallen, can you advise me when the extension of the pen for the whiteboard will be available from promethean

Thanks for the feedback. Apologies for the typing error I have just noticed on the title! (And for the others I expect there always are in my posts!)

Hi margaretallen, can you advise me when the extension of the pen for the whiteboard will be available from promethean

55187[/snapback]

Hi

Within the next month..... :D

Keep your eyes on the website....

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)