Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Parent's Newsletters

I am trying to find a nice and relatively easy way of making a catchy and bright parents newsletter as our current one is basically black and white with lots and lots of typing and no pictures.

Has anyone any idea where I can find a template that I could use to make newsletters? I have looked on Clip Art but the templates there are a bit 'grown up' for our pre-school and we can generally fit all our information onto one page rather than 3/4.

Thanks!

I was going to suggest publisher, I find it really easy to use for a "newspaper" feel to my newsletters. There was a discussion about this before called "publisher versus word". There were some great examples using both types of documents. I can find it to link to at the moment, maybe someone else can if you want.

Peggy

Thanks for that Peggy!

Now you mention it, I do remember that discussion going on and I was a bit confused as to what publisher actually is! I didn't realise I had it on my pc and after posting about the newsletter earlier, found it :o

Thanks anyway!!

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmm, me being thick lol, how would i know if i had publisher on my computer?, where abouts is it likely to be?

If it helps my computer is windows XP

Dawn

click on your start icon, go to programmes and a list should come up with logo's. Publisher has a green P logo. It depends what programme package you got when you bought your XP. We had to buy ours and add it.

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)