Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! How Children with Selective Mutism (SM) are Perceived within Society Vs Challenges of Diagnosis

CRH

Hi everyone, I’m looking for speech and language therapists, and early years practitioners, who work with children in the UK to share their views and experiences on selective mutism. Please find the questionnaire link below. Thank you in advance.
May be an image of 2 people, child and text

Link to questionnaire: https://s.surveyplanet.com/kfr2gqt5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

As part of the research, I am asking for Early Years practitioners and Speech and Language professionals currently working with children in the Early Years sector, if they are willing to participate in a semi-structured questionnaire, to discuss/share knowledge around Selective Mutism.

The research project will ensure all participants remain confidential, through the questionnaire being anonymous. In addition, prior to and during the action of gathering research, you, as the participant, are in control and have a choice to stop participation. In order for research to be gathered, I require your informal consent. You, as the participant, have a right to withdraw your consent up until you finish the questionnaire and submit your responses.

Due to the nature of the research being small-scale I am looking for 10 practitioners and 10 professionals to participate. As a result, if I have more responses than needed, questionnaires will be randomly picked, so there is a chance your response may not be included within the dissertation project.

If you wish to continue to participate, please continue with the steps.

Kind Regards.

Edited by CRH

• CRH changed the title to VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! How Children with Selective Mutism (SM) are Perceived within Society Vs Challenges of Diagnosis