Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Toy Workshop Roleplay Ideas

Hi there, it is getting to the end of half term and my mind is going utterly blank!!! next term's topic is toys, am setting up an old toy workshop themed roleplay..was thinking of having different types of toys the children could look at and investigate and maybe a workshop themed activity e.g. can you make a wooden toy? can you make a toy that moves? can you make a puppet? would you have these changed weekly or all at once so children can choose??!!! inspiration and ideas needed.....HELP!! :o

What about a teddy museum? Ask all the parents/grandparents etc to bring in teddies that are special to them and set up the role play area using the teddies and information relating to them?

I have a nice letter that you can send to parents for this activity, so if you would like to see, let me know as it is a bit long to post on here.

What about a toy hospital? Toy shop for numbers and counting? Can't think of any more at the mo, but will keep trying!

We had a toyshop, with an office, a workshop with real broken toys a till the shop itself with different moving toys, catalogues and even deliveries!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)