Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Real Numbers

I like boring boring as it uses a correct 4 and 9, and is the only font that I have found that does a number 1 as a straight line and not with the little flick which children often confuse with 7.

I therefore use it for all my number lines, but always use it in bold as it does tend to be very thin (if you know what I mean).

Jackie

Thanks for the link, Susan. I will try it out later :D (especially in the light of the positive reviews from Marion and Jackie)

has anyone used National Primary... it doesn't have an open 4 but it matches all our other letter perfectly... even our stupid closed 'k'!

and I have a copy of it just dotted for children to practice tracing over... how cool? :o

Hi Paul. I sometimes use National Primary but find that you have to enlarge it quite a lot for the children to be able to read it easily! They also do a 'joined up' version. Have you seen that?

• 1 year later...
Can somebody please tell me how to download this font? I can't get it to work.

I couldn't get it to work from this site so got it by typing boring boring font into google and saving it to my desktop. My son then showed me how to copy it into fonts in the control panel. We couldn't copy the folder as it was a zip one, so he opened it and copied the two contents together. Does this make sense?????

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)