Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Safeguarding

I wonder if TAPESTRY could consider an 'add on' for reporting low level safeguarding concerns. 

Having briefly looked into CPOMS or My Concerns, i can see the value of such software, but it's very expensive for a small charitable setting.

I would certainly consider paying a sensible add on for such a feature within tapestry. 

I wonder how many other settings would like to see such a feature??

• Like 1

On 24/06/2022 at 15:25, StrawberyTwirl said:

I wonder if TAPESTRY could consider an 'add on' for reporting low level safeguarding concerns. 

Having briefly looked into CPOMS or My Concerns, i can see the value of such software, but it's very expensive for a small charitable setting.

I would certainly consider paying a sensible add on for such a feature within tapestry. 

I wonder how many other settings would like to see such a feature??

Definitely, I know we could use Reflections (I’m a great fan of reflections) but things get lost amongst other things there and staff don’t often see it as it isn’t on the App, I have to add a key child to each key person and hope they notice the notification on the App so would a great addition 👍

This sounds like a great idea. 

Please could you email customer.service@eyfs.info with the suggestion, and the types of things you would be looking for in this feature e.g. would you be needing to upload documents, link to other areas, only be visible for certain staff, would it be something that relatives should be able to view if allowed? etc...

We can then certainly look into this further for you. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hello,Is there any update on the Safeguarding add on.  We are currently awaiting a demo from CPOMS to see what it does exactly. at the moment all of our safeguarding information is still paper based and we would like to come away from using paper and have all of our information in one place.  This would be to record sensitive information that parents tell us, disclosures from the child/other people, any safeguarding concerns that are raised.

Hi,

I'm afraid this is not something we are currently working on adding to Tapestry but it is on our list of things to look into adding and I've feed this back to the development team that this is something you would like to see on Tapestry and how you would like this to work. 

Thanks for your feedback! 

Best wishes,

Emily