Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Queens Birthday

I'm not especially 'into' the Royal family but wonder if I should be doing somethig about the Queens birthday with the children when I (joyfully!) return to school this week. Is anyone else doing anything?

We dont return to school until 25th so miss her birthday but plan to make and send her a card for her official birthday in June. Also a good excuse for a party with flags.

We will be writing lists of things we need for a royal party, sending invitations, making flags and decorations, menu for the party, recipes, lists of ingredients. Reading the Queens knickers erm..........

Edited by Marion

We dont return to school until 25th so miss her birthday but plan to make and send her a card for her official birthday in June. Also a good excuse for a party with flags.

We will be writing lists of things we need for a royal party, sending invitations, making flags and decorations, menu for the party, recipes, lists of ingredients. Reading the Queens knickers erm..........

53976[/snapback]

54091[/snapback]

Hi there, We are celebrating the Royal Birthday on Friday 16th (day before the official Birthday) and would like to have a street party/sports event. We thought it would be great if the children all designed their own crowns does anyone know of a good supplier, I have looked on Yellow Moon but they look a little too flimsy for our robust art work!!

thanks Goose

There is a nice idea for Easter crowns on enchanted learning.com which uses paper plates. Really simple idea and very effective. You will need a craft knife or sharp scissors to prepare the plates, though :D

You can see what I mean here

There is a nice idea for Easter crowns on enchanted learning.com which uses paper plates. Really simple idea and very effective. You will need a craft knife or sharp scissors to prepare the plates, though  :D

You can see what I mean here

54099[/snapback]

great thanks so much!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)