Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tapestry CPD: How to change your linked Tapestry account

In this guide we'll show you how to change, or add an additional Tapestry account, that you use to log in to your linked CPD account. 

You can think of our CPD account as a shell, with your courses and personalised settings etc., that you can attach with different Tapestry log ins. This will be useful if you've changed school or have a new Tapestry account set up, but want to keep your CPD account and courses.

The first thing you'll need to do is login to Tapestry CPD with the details you've been using up to now. Please note, the Tapestry account those details are linked to will need to be active. 

Once you've logged in, click on your name in the top right (1) and select 'Preferences' (2).

1.png

From here go to 'Linked logins'.

2.png

This page will show you all of the Tapestry accounts that are currently linked to your CPD account. So for me, you can see that there's only one Tapestry account that I can use to login to my CPD account with (1). To add an additional Tapestry account click where it says to link (2). 

3.png

You'll then be taken to the Tapestry login page again. Here you just need to enter the details of the new Tapestry account that you'd like to link (1), and then 'Log in' (2).

4.png

This will take you back to the original CPD account where you can see the link has been successful (1). In my case, you can see the other Tapestry account has been added (2). So from now on, when I go to Log in to my CPD account I'll be able to login using either of these Tapestry logins. If you want to remove a linked Tapestry account then you can do so by clicking on the bin at the end of the row (3). 

5.png

If you have any questions about this or Tapestry CPD then send us an email at customer.service@eyfs.info and we'll be happy to help.

Go back to Main Tutorials Page