Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sneaky Peek

Well today was a very exciting day for me as my wedding dress arrived!

Of course I've tried it on to make sure it fits and I've taken a few pics (well my mum did) thought I'd show you guys if you are interested. Honest opinions welcome!

http://hitched.photobox.co.uk/album/2835390

Today has been a very weddingy day as this afternoon me and my mum finished the evening invites and then made a start on the place cards.

4 months on Tuesday and I'm just so excited!

Oh Nichola that truly is a beautiful dress. You look stunning the detail on the bodice is gorgeous!!

Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Lola.

Hello Nichola - you look lovely in your dress (the beaming smile helps!). The detail on the bodice at the back is really nice. I hope you have a super day. I was so nervous on my wedding day, I can't remember much about it! Still I have been married nearly 29 years! Good luck.

You look fantastic Nichola-the dress is beautiful. No wonder you have such a smile on your face. You must be getting rally excited now.

Linda

You look really beautiful, I bet your Mum can't wait for the 'big day' either. My daughter is getting married in SEVEN WEEKS! I think I am more excited about this than my own wedding day (although I have been warned that I may be banned from the wedding photo's if I blub on the day as much as I did when she first tried on her dress, so am practising my yoga breathing excercises as I type!).

Best of luck - enjoy every minute of the build up!

Raine :)

The dress is lovely and it suits you well.

What a fab choice.

Good luck for the big day.

Remember to step back from all the goings on and take in whats happening around you- it all goes past in such a whirl.

L

:) Wow, you look beautiful, what a fabulous dress!  I hope you have a lovely day!

53062[/snapback]

you look lovely My daughter got married 2 years ago and she just laughed all day.My Husband cried all day.Enjoy every minute its your day . :):)

You are beautiful, and the dress frames your beauty wonderfully, it's style suits you and the bead details, with matching necklace are gorgeous. :D

Your husband to be will be stunned as he turns around and see's you walking down the isle (spelling!?).

On my wedding day my cheeks ached because of my continuous great big beeming smile, I think yours will too. :D:D

Peggy

Aww, thanks for sharing, love looking at photos!

You look lovely, the bodice detail looks so delicate.

Loved every minute of my wedding day, even coming out of the church to dense fog! Well it was November - 23 years ago.

Deb

Nichola - you look fabulous in your wedding dress.

Enjoy your special day. Make sure people take lots of extra photos/video footage for you, as the day will surely go by in a blur. Take time to enjoy yourself and let others worry about the "specifics".

Congratulations

Louise.

X

AWww thanks so much everyone! Really glad everyone likes it.

I hardly got any reaction from my mum, other than to tell me I'd got bingo wings and need to sort those out!

The photos are well hidden from Joe- they are only in that album online and on my parents computer.

I'm enjoying all the preparation for the wedding, not finding it stressful at all.

Can't wait and can't believe its only 4 months on Tuesday!

I of course will share some of my pictures from the big day when it arrives- have to wait till the start of the new term though, as I don't get back from my honeymoon to the states till 31st August!

Hi Nich!!

My first post since coming home from a wonderful break in Shropshire - what a lovely welcome back!!

My comments echo everyone else's, but mostly, make sure you do keep enjoying all the preps and, of course, THE DAY!!

Best of luck - I won't ask you to keep us posted, because I'm sure you will! :D:D

Sue

i'm like JacquieL it brought a tear to my eye. I still remember my wedding day 27 years ago, like it was yesterday. The dress was gorgeous and it looked beautiful on. Wear it for the whole day !!!!! don't change to early. Enjoy every minute of the day Good luck and am looking forward to the pictures of the Big Day XXXX