Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Forum big spring clean and tidy up!

Dear all 

Having put off my spring cleaning for much longer than I should have I am over the next few weeks starting to have a good tidy up of the forum. 

I intend to archive older content and areas that are no longer widely used. Nothing will be deleted but moved to an archive forum area and all content moved there will still be able to be found by using the search function. Content moved to the archive will be "read only" so we would ask you to start new threads although of course you can link to the archived thread if you wish. 

We are also having a bit of a rename of some of the forum areas and merging some sub forums. 

Once we have finished if you have any difficulty finding things please do respond to this post and myself and other members of the admin team will help you find things.

Best wishes,

Sue
Admin Team

• Like 3