Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Target Setting - Again!

I found out this week that the Head was implementing the Focus target setting throughout school and wanted Reception to be a part of that. He wanted us to adopt the whole school target setting sheets (individual child). I looked it over and realised that it would basically mean repeating most of the stuff in the profiles simply to have it on a sheet that is in line with everyone else.

I successfully argued the case for continuing to use the eprofile as our target and tracking system, as at any one time we can highlight a child's progress towards meeting the standards of the FS.

I'm pleased that it succeeded, but just wanted reassurances that I'm not the only one who managed to do it this way - do all of you have a separate tracking system ?!?!?!

Thanks

We keep an additional tracking sheet for reading and we also mark off the YR NNS objectives sheet (which is duplicating the profile for maths somewhat).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)