Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Easter Holidays

Just to say I AM SO GLAD WE BREAK UP FRIDAY!!!!

I need to chill out.

Setting up an FSU is going to be brilliant but hard work.

What is everyone doing in their holidays?

Tell me your all going somewhere hot!

We have been on holiday a week already and it has gone sooo quickly hardly got anything done - tho have become very addicted to this site!! Do you all have 1 week or 2 weeks off?

Finished today-training day tomorrow. But that won't be too onerous as we hold it at my house and have lunch etc.

I am having a new central heating boiler and radiators fitted next week-I thought we would wait until now because it would be warmer! What a joke!!!

I hope all of you who are already on holiday are having a great time and that all those of you who finish tomorrow or next week do so too. And for those of you in day nurseries etc have a great Easter weekend.

Linda

Finished last week, and after a week of relaxing and unwinding (well that was the plan - holidays never seem to work out like that though) I'm off to Norway on Sunday for a week of skiing and snowboarding!

:D:D:D

Jo

I'm a week into my 2 week break, the days have flown by. :( It's nice to have a lay-in but most of my time has been spent on Interviewing, paperwork ( next years budget) and consuming the 10 spare Easter eggs :o I have left over because so many parents kept their children off for the last day of term. xD

Peggy