Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It Can Be Done!

Whooo success! Just managed to refill cartride with scary looking needle, and didnt make that much mess and saved loads of money....

Just thought you would like to know, save spending all your money on printing work stuff at home!

I tried them once but then found for some reason the ink leaked all over the inside of my printer xD:( ( maybe because I'm not too good with needles :o ). Glad you saved some money akire. :D

Peggy

Hi I had to make a hole with this screwdriver thing, then use needle to add ink, then stick a plug in hole that came with the kit! Not leaked yet.

Hi I had to make a hole with this screwdriver thing, then use needle to add ink, then stick a plug in hole that came with the kit! Not leaked yet.

52802[/snapback]

And where do you get the kit from?

That's fantastic akire thank you. I stupidly didn't check the price of the cartridges when i bought my printer and need s small loan to replace the colour and black ink when they both run out!!