Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Summative Assessment question

OHill

Hi, 

I am new to Tapestry and have been trying to use the summative assessment feature. 

When I click on tracking --> summative assessment --> group view  none of my observations are showing. 

I have checked and all my observations are within the children's journals. 

Is there something I need to activate to enable the summative assessment feature?

Thank you in advance 

Olivia 

Hi, and welcome to the forum :)

Can I get you to check that the observations that you have are covered by the assessment period that you are looking in on the Summative Assessment page. Also please check that the observations have been added to the journal, or alternatively, in Control Panel - Settings - Summative Assessment, check the box to include assessments from unapproved observations.

This tutorial will help take you through the steps: Setting up your EYFS Snapshots (summative assessments)

If you are still not seeing what you expect, please email customer.service@eyfs.info and we will be able to look in to your account further for you. 

Hi Ben, 

Thank you for your response, I have made those changes but unfortunately the observations are still not showing. 

We are following the Early Adopter assessment this year and I have noticed the summative assessment page headings are under the old ELG assessments. 

Is there a way of changing this?

Thank you 

Olivia

Ah - that makes more sense then. 

The ELG2020 hasn't got any tracking at the moment as we are still working out the best way to provide this in a meaningful and useful way. As the ELGs aren't really required until the end of the Reception year, we hoped that this wouldn't cause any problems for people in the short term. 

Hopefully this is something that we will be able to add very shortly for you. 

Thank you! 

I have managed to now get some data of the observations now just by selecting ELG 2020 on assessment. 

Our school will be asking for data at Christmas, do you know when there will be an update for assessment for the Early Adopter?

Thank you 

Olivia