Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

School readiness survey

Hello,

my name is Inês Malheiros and I am a second year MSc Occupational Therapy Student at Brunel University London. I am interested in exploring early years teachers and primary school teachers and teaching assistants’ perceptions of school readiness as part of my research dissertation.

If you are in any of these posts, currently practice in the UK and this is something you would be interested in participating in, please follow the link for the online survey (this should take no longer than 15 minutes).

https://brunel.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/an-exploration-of-eyfs-and-ks1-teachers-and-tas

All necessary information can be found there, including my contact details for further questions. This project has been approved by the College of Health and Life Sciences Research Ethics Committee (DCS) Brunel University London. Project reference number: 14413-MHR-Mar/2019- 18222-1,

Thank you for taking the time to read this and, hopefully, participate!

Inês Malheiros

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)