Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Research Study invitation

Dear Early Years teachers, Key Stage 1 teachers and Teaching Assistants,

My name is Inês Malheiros and I am a second year MSc Occupational Therapy Student at Brunel University London. I am interested in exploring teaching assistants and early years and key stage 1 teachers’ perceptions of school readiness as part of my research dissertation.
If you are in any of these posts, currently practice in the UK and this is something you would be interested in participating in, please email me at 1702372@brunel.ac.uk.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions regarding the research project and I thank you for taking the time to read this.
The research will take the form of an online survey with open and ended questions, that should take 15 minutes. Every measure will be taken to ensure confidentiality.
This project has been approved by the College of Health and Life Sciences Research Ethics Committee (DCS) Brunel University London. Project reference number: 14413-MHR-Mar/2019- 18222-1

Kind Regards,
Inês Malheiros

Hi Ines,

I have moved your post to the open forum area as hopefully you will get more responses from there! Welcome to the FSF - we look forward to hearing more about your research - perhaps you can post some of your emerging findings? :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)