Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Technical Problems With The E Profile

Am trying to install the eprofile and whenever I open the programme, the date box is empty. Have uninstalled and reinstalled - on more than one occasion and have a printer installed. Can anyone help???

Hi, I didn't have that specific problem but I did have 'problems' and I too tried re-installing to no avail (lost all my assessment at one stage) xD

What worked in the end was downloading the new exe file 2.4.2 and starting totally from scratch.

FSP download

Good luck (and always make sure you back up your work! ha :o )

~ Porl

Hi, I didn't have that specific problem but I did have 'problems' and I too tried re-installing to no avail (lost all my assessment at one stage)  xD

What worked in the end was downloading the new exe file 2.4.2 and starting totally from scratch.

FSP download

Good luck (and always make sure you back up your work! ha :o )

~ Porl

51425[/snapback]

Thanks. I'll give it a go

Tea Lady

• 6 months later...

Hi Tea lady

just wondered if u had any luck getting ur e profile sorted i have encountered the same problem when my cohort option comes up there are no dates in the box!!! have uninstalled and reinstallled millions of times and tried to install newer version still didn't work just wondered hopin to get technician support!!! :o

AEK x

Tea lady I have had the same problem too. I had mine put on my data stick from an I T support teacher and I could not get any dates to come up so was stuck before I started so thanks for bringing this up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have found that the cause of a blank cohort box when starting up the software is caused by an incorrect date on the computer. Right click on the time (bottom right-hand corner of the screen) and Adjust date/time.

This is often the case with laptops where batteries go flat and/or the machine loses the date and time settings.

I have had another case where this didn't solve the problem - solution is a little more complicated so won't go into that here - just email me.

Regards

John R

Birmingham

I've had the same problem there is no information in the date box, will check the date on the PC in question tomorrow. If this doesn't work is the alternative very difficult?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry haven't been online for ages and only just saw the most recent replies - will pass info onto others and see if that works - thanks for all the responses they are really appreciated.

Have moved jobs and to an authority that doesn't use the e profile - am gutted as I think it is absolutely brill - back to flippin' assessment manager (yawn) My new Head thinks the e profile is great though - will work on the LEA!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I thought that but it means entering data more than once which is a really time consuming job (e profile and the lovely Assessment Manager) - am not a Reception class teacher either. If only there were 100 hours in the day and I would have time .........

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)