Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Urgent

Hello please press this link it is a very quick survey

https://www.surveycake.com/s/7kBg1

I am a third-year student at Nottingham Trent University studying BA Hons Childhood Studies degree. For my degree, I am undertaking a research dissertation on practitioner’s views on early year’s children technology/ICT use in early year’s setting. I wish to gain consent from you to participate in my research project.

My project has been passed by the Ethics Committee at Nottingham Trent University and therefore all research data I collect will be kept confidential, following the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018 and the British Educational Research Association’s (BERA) Ethical Guidelines for Educational Research (Fourth edition 2018).

All data will be held in a secure place for confidentiality, and will only be shared with the persons assessing my work. You have the right to withdraw from the research at any time. Should you choose to, any information that has previously been gathered will be returned to you / omitted from the research and destroyed.

By undertaking this questionnaire, I hereby give my consent to participate in this research project.

Once again, thank you for spending the time to fill out my questionnaires for me.

Good morning Candykell1003,

I will move your post to the research area of the forum (and delete the duplicate posts for you). Hopefully you will get some responses coming your way! I will also answer your questionnaire now!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)