Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Smiley Faces

surfer

Can anyone help? I need some smiley faces and a sad face to include in a simple evaluation form for our parents workshop being held tomorrow. I though I would just get some online from Microsoft but no luck yet. Any ideas? Tries copying the smileys from this site but they go all fuzzy when you enlarge them.

Sue

Have you tried a Google images search? If you put in smiley faces and sad faces you do get quite a few pictures.

Linda

There's a smiley in the drop-down menu under 'insert' where it should say picture from either clip art, auto shapes etc. Select auto shapes and its in one of the options. From memory it looks just like a smiley but if you click on the arrow attached to the smile you can drag it into a sad mouth.

Hope all that made sense!

Hi LJW!

Just tried your suggestion and it works! I'm learning new things on my pc all the time! I also downloaded some things from this site that had those pics on and I was wondering how they were made, so thanks!

Clare

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)