Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pc's That Are Not Seen

Hi

I wondered if anyone can help me here

Could you tell me the best way to cover the range and PC's that were not seen by my assessor.

I am doing my course via the internet.

Many Thanks

Wright1

A reflective account is always the best option but there are times that you won't ever come across a particular situation during your training. For these a written statement about best practice should be ok. :)

Witness statements from your supervisor / leader may prove useful as well.

Peggy

51255[/snapback]

Sorry, I realise that you mean things that cannot be seen, sometimes witness statements can show "transferable skills". For example if you need to show you can report something to a parent , such as an accident, but there hasn't been any. A witness statement could say that you have a good, professional relationship with parents ( shown by......) therefore showing a transferable skill. Does that make sense????!!!! :o

Peggy

Sorry, I realise that you mean things that cannot be seen, sometimes witness statements can show "transferable skills". For example if you need to show you can report something to a parent , such as an accident, but there hasn't been any.  A witness statement could say that you have a good, professional  relationship with parents ( shown by......) therefore showing a transferable skill. Does that make sense????!!!! :o

Peggy

51258[/snapback]

Yes it does make sense. Thank you for your help.

Wright 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

you can also cover pc's not seen with what you write in your knowledge questions. Sometimes it's just a case of eoring it a certain way.

Hope this helps. :)

Can't you also cover pcs that are not seen by setting out a hypothetical scenario, for example "if a child at my setting....." I have been able to use this in some cases where pcs are not able to be seen, like in C15 say.

Shirel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)