Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How to change your email, password and PIN on the new iOS app

EmilyTapestrySupport

It's really easy to change any of your email, password and PIN within the new iOS app. To do this you just need to login and select where it says 'You' in the top left-hand corner. 

image.png

On the next page you just need to select change your email, password or PIN, depending on what it is that you want to change.

image.png

For this tutorial I have selected the change email option; you can see below what this looks like. Here I just need to enter my new email (1), confirm this (2), enter my password (3) and then save (4). And that's all you need to do! 

Please note, to be able to change any of your email, password or PIN you will need to know and enter your current password.

image3.png

One other option you might want to use on the 'You' page is 'Save your email on this device'.  We would not recommend using this option if you share the device you use to access Tapestry. 

image.png

Once you select this, you'll be taken to a page where you can enter your email you use to login with (1) and then save this (2). 

image1.png

This will then mean each time you go to login with your email and password, rather than your PIN, the email field will be filled in for you.

Image-1 (6).jpg

If you ever want to remove this saved email, you just need to go back to the 'You' page and select ''Remove the saved email from this device'. 

Image-1 (7).jpg

If you have any questions or feedback about the new iOS app, please contact us by emailing customer.service@eyfs.info.

Back to Main Tutorials Page