Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Parent Questionnaire

Has anyone got a questionnaire that asks parents how they feel their children coped with the transition from Foundation to Y1? I'd be really grateful if you'd share it with me - thank you.

Ho hum - have been on a course and am actually back home before 6.30!

I'd settle for the type of questions that you think might be pertinent to ask! The Y1 teachers were very reluctant to change their planning/way of working to cater for transition this year and it was a long, hard slog which my head and I still don't think we got quite right and we'd like to have 'proof' (in addition to all the published stuff on transition) of children's/parents views.

I desperately want to avoid the type of questions that might lead to a 'which did you like best, Reception or Y1?' view and so could do with some meaningful questions that will really make things easier for my current class (who will still be in desperate need of play-based experiences as opposed to worksheet orientated tasks).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)