Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Family support worker (help needed) role and responsibilities

Good day I am Lisa a third year student at the University of Reading and I have been tasked to interview family support workers. To establish your role and responsibilities. 

It would help in gaining an in-depth perspective  of your role and the bespoke work you carry out which positively impacts the lives of young children and their family.

i would also like to gain further understanding of  what support is in place and legislations you have to follow to carry out your job but most importantly what are some of the barriers you face within your job role or when working with other agencies?

Examples can be given but they must be hypothetical; meaning the use of real names and location must be anonymous. It would help me gain information about your role for a piece of essay I would like to cover about the tremendous work you are doing .

thanks in advance 

Edited by Lisa_Hibbert

Hello Lisa,

Welcome to FSF and thank you for posting on the forum - your work sounds really interesting :)

Perhaps it would be helpful if you provided a more specific set of questions that you would like answer to? Or you could make a questionnaire to help people focus in on what you really need?

I am moving your post to the academic section of the forum as you might get a few more responses from there

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)