Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

old pupils and assessment

VilaReal

Hi, 

Last year was the first year we used tapestry fully and did a baseline and could track progress and attainment using tapestry. It was great. I want to do some training with my colleagues and how to analyse the data, however, I deleted last year´s pupils and I want to show the progression and attainment across the year from a reception class.  Is it possible to get these children back and look at their assessments. Obviously I don't have key workers for them now. Thank you!!

Eleanor

Hi Eleanor,

That's great to hear that you found the tracking on Tapestry useful last year.

The only way to do this would be if the children that you deleted from your account were deleted less than 90 days ago (children are restorable on your account up to 90 days after they are deleted) and you had enough child spaces to restore them to active. This would then allow you to restore them to see their data.

I know this isn't an ideal solution, but if this is possible for you, to restore deleted children on your account you just need to follow this tutorial.

If you wanted any extra resources to help you with your Tapestry training, you might want to check out our Tapestry Encyclopedia on the forum. The chapter on 'Tracking EYFS assessments' would be the one to look at to help you with this. 

Do let us know if you have any more questions!

Best wishes,

Emily