Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tax-Free Childcare - Finding provider to link issues for parents?

Lioness

Hello,

I would like to enquire if any other providers whose parents are having difficulty in finding you as a childcare provider on the government's tax free childcare scheme website when they log into their account, especially new parents and how was this resolved.

I have new parents signing up and not being able to locate us as a provider (have checked my details on the site and account all appear fine).

Any helpful tips or advise would be most appreciated, especially as there does not seem much information about this and the governments website link to check childcare providers signed up to tax-free childcare is currently unavailable. (see link below) and follow the green link for the message stating that the service is currently unavailable - https://childcare-support.tax.service.gov.uk/par/app/checkerstart)

Many thanks.

Sorry just seen this post. I had to phone them the other day as we weren't as set up as I thought we were and needed a UTR number - still waiting for this to be sent to me but the chap I spoke to gave me this advice to give to my parents.

They need to go onto their child account, click manage, add then put in your EY number and postcode with no spaces in-between and in capitals (so EY123462NN235TR). This will apparently bring up your details but I obviously haven't been able to check if it works as my account is not set up yet but hope this helps.

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)