Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mulitiple accounts

Nicola Owen

I am Head of Early Years for 3 settings. We have a spearate account for each setting. I have set them all up with different passwords but when I go to login I don't know which account I'm logging in to so try the 3 passworeds and keep getting locked out for 15 minutes. How can I move between the 3 accoutns and how can I choose which one to login into...can I use the pin to switch between the 3 accounts, if so wher eand how? Thanks for any help, really struggling here.

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you are finding this difficult.

On the browser version of Tapestry, when you enter a correct email and password and are set up with multiple accounts, you will then be presented with a page where you will see the account you have entered the correct email/password for and an option to visit that now. Below you will see any other accounts your email is linked to and an option to enter the password to login to that account. 

On the app version of Tapestry I'm afraid this page isn't available, so you will need to know which password is linked to your account for each setting. This will make logging in on the browser version easier as well.

To switch between the accounts you will need to sign out and login to the other account with your email and the password for that account. 

The PIN feature was designed to allow you to quickly log back in to a device when this times out, so you will be given this option once you have already logged in to the app using your email and password and then either the app times out or you select to switch user. 

I hope this clarifies things for you. 

Best wishes,

Emily