Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Application Form

I am having to look for a new member of staff for the first time in many years and feel our application form needs updating. Does anybody have a copy of one I could look at?

Many thanks in advance.

Linda

Thank you both-they look very comprehensive and just as I thought ours is very outdated and in need of relevant current legislation issues adding.

Much appreciated!

Linda

Oh my goodness I'm in a maudling mood - I just cried when I read Deb's form... you know why?

I used to visit Wimbourne as a child with my grandparents!! The Minster and the miniature village (I've feeling that's not there any more?) if you put money in the mini Minster, the organ played!!

Girl you've got it bad! (been there, got the T-shirt) Do you have to work tonight, couldn't you for once say naughty things to the paperwork and have that drink instead.

By the way, the model village is still there.

Deb

I'm not going to have a drink but I am going to say naughty words to the paper work!

I wonder why I thought the model village had gone? Have you been to it lately? Is the organ still there!! My cousins used to live in Bournemouth and so my grandparents would take me to stay with them adn we'd go out for days.

Then my gp's moved to Poole and now they've all gone to Lymington which is handy for Bieulieu (sp?) which dh loves as it has oldest Mini or something!

I'd love to move that way but we just couldn't afford it when we moved from london to Cambs. One day I'll get down there tho it's so beautiful.... need a wistful smilie - this one will do :o