Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq C11 Kn27

Can someone please explain this statement in easy understandable terms! I'm so fed up with this course!

Understand 1st part about resources available in the community..libraries, speech therapists, parents etc., but can't get my head around .2nd part...'how to use them including in the context of the promotion of a community language'?????

My thoughts are running on- children with more than 1 language being respected by including books showing their home language....these books could be borrowed from the local library???...any help would be fantastic please,

Pushed for time at the mo. Sounds like you're on the right lines, but don't forget people are a resource! So if a parent speaks a community language, they could possibly interpret if confidentiality isn't an issue, provide dual language labels or examples of script, read dual language books while staff read the English, provide insight into culture, etc etc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)