Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS

Hello everyone I'm doing my dissertation this year on teachers perceptions of outdoor play in the U.K and I'm struggling to find participants for my study. Are there any primary school teacherS who would be willing to do a short 10-15 minute interview with me through a phone call. I can email you more information if you're interested. I would be so grateful if you could take out the time to do this very short interview with me! 

Here's my email address sm15852@my.bristol.ac.uk please do get in touch if you're interested in doing this short interview with me

Hello!

I've moved your post into the research area - hopefully you'll get some participants - you might find it better to do a 'survey monkey' survey as people tend to be more willing to complete these as they don't then have to give you any personal details. (I'll do it if it's survey monkey!) Good luck :)

Hi thanks so much for moving my post to the research area. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some people from there!

I've already done most of my interviews so I won't be able to change it to questionnaires. All the data will remain confidential and will be stored in accordance with the 1988 Data Protection Act. I won't be asking any personal details just your teachers opinions on outdoor play. 

If you know someone who would be interested in doing the 10-15 short telephone interview, please do let me know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)