Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help! Log in screen keeps freezing.

Glitterstar

Hello all!

We are really pleased with Tapestry - parents love it  however we have stumbled upon an issue which seems to have got increasingly worse over a few weeks.  

When staff try to log -in with their pin they get as far as the drop down box and the screen freezes for quite some time (by this point the chid has moved away!) . 

They do eventually manage to log in but then they are quite frequently logged back out and face the same issue again which is really frustrating.  Can anyone help with this issue?

Glitter

Hi Glitter,

I'm really glad to hear you and your parents are loving using Tapestry so far, although I'm very sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue.

Could I ask you to send in a support ticket to us with the following information so we can investigate further:

• Is this happening on the app or browser version of Tapestry, or both?
  • If it is the app, what version of this are you using. You can find this information by going to the login page on the app, at the very bottom you will see some writing that starts 'Version...', could you let us know what all of this says.
  • If you are using a laptop or computer to access Tapestry could you tell us what browser you are using to login from, if you're not sure you can check on this website here. 
  • Could I also ask you to run this test here on the device you are using to login from and sending the results across to us. We do recommend running this a few times at different times of the day.

You can send a support ticket to us by either emailing customer.service@eyfs.info or you can do this through your Tapestry account from the 'Help & Support' section of the Control Panel.

Best wishes,

Emily