Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

C11 Kn 17question

Can someone help me please! Statement is..............

"A variety of direct and indirect questioing techniques" from C11.4 ku 17, think I know what to say but don't know quite how to put it.

Wrote about open and closed types of questions and how to use them- am I on the right lines here?????????????????????

Hi Cilla.

It wasn't that long ago that I did this unit (August, my last one!) but from what I can remember, you're following the right lines. The open and closed questions thing is a good thing to use, but I can't remember off the top of my head about the indirect questioning thing. I'm not at home just now so if you can wait a bit, I'll dig out my workbook and have another look at it for you, then I can give you a better answer! Just wanted to reassure you because I remember how hard bits of that course are! :o

Clare

Wouldn't indirect questioning be something like 'I wonder what would happen if we [poured the warm water on the ice, for e.g.]?' With the right intonation, so that the children think they're helping you by answering, rather than feeling interrogated as can happen with direct questioning?

Thanks Clare, that wud be great! this is a really intricate unit, lots to get thru! :)

Can someone help me please! Statement is..............

"A variety of direct and indirect questioing techniques" from C11.4 ku 17, think I know what to say but don't know quite how to put it.

Wrote about open and closed types of questions and how to use them- am I on the right lines here?????????????????????

49719[/snapback]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)