Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Level 3 Diploma On Preschool Practice

valeriepaisey@blueyonder.co.ukI work at a preschool can anyone help me with analysis and evaluation of observations and child development, I am trying to put together my big assessment which is to be marked by CACHE, would appreciate any feedback?

Just to clarify - VP is my newest member of staff - where else to send her for help than to this forum. Hope noone is too confused by a dual identity

Al - the original WhiteTree

Edited by Guest

I am on core module 1 Promoting child development Assignment No 4 to be marked by CACHE. I started in September still 3 module to go!

How far have you got?

What do you need help with?

49602[/snapback]

I am on core module 1 Promoting Child Development Assignment 4 to marked by CACHE. I am worried about analysis of observation and its evaluation. still 3 modules to go!!!

Fantastic website, thank you very much. I too have just started the DPP (distance learning).

49700[/snapback]

Hi its Valerie. how far have you got with your DDP? I am also doing distance learning with the NEC. may be we could help each other out with ideas...

Hi. I did the Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Practice alongside my NVQ3 and I had to do all those development assignments too. Definately not my favourite subject!

If you go to www.cache.org.uk it comes up that they have changed their site (or something like that!), click to go into the website. When it comes up, there should be a blue box on the left hand side that says Information and Resources for CACHE centres. Click on that box and then underneath (I think) it should say Handbooks.

Click on handbooks and it'll list all the CACHE qualifications, starting with the level 2 qualifications. Scroll down until you come to your one and click on the assignment guidance tab which should be at the bottom, in the middle of the box.

The assignment guidance then opens in another window and although it won't give you the answers, it will tell you what you need to do to achieve each letter grade. Sometimes they even give you examples!

I used this site when I was doing my diploma and without it, I think I would have struggled, because the standards are usually written in a foreign language! Hope this helps you too! :D

Clare

Thank you so much for your help. I have gone into the Cache website and its great.

a big thank you

from Valerie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)